At Central Washington Eye Clinic, we are pleased to offer a wide range of Ophthalmology and Optometry services for our community! Our experienced physicians can provide you with comprehensive eye exams, disease screenings and treatment, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Central Washington Optical will fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
You have tried the rest, now try the best!
Contact Us3902 Creekside Loop, Suite 110
Yakima, WA 98902